Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024, 11:23

Heures au format UTC

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 16 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Heli Tack!
MessagePosté: 06 Mai 2021, 09:36 

Voulez-vous apprendre l'Heli Tack?
Nouvelle astuce chaque semaine! Faites-moi savoir ce que vous pratiquez en ce moment!

Sujet du message: Re: Heli Tack!
MessagePosté: 06 Mai 2021, 10:00 

good work!
and great idea
I forward the post ...

MessagePosté: 07 Mai 2021, 20:55 

big level
good idea, we wait for the next one!
Maybe you speak english a little too fast for frenchs! loool

Il faut vivre avec le courage d'essayer, et non avec la peur de n'a pas y arriver.

MessagePosté: 13 Mai 2021, 08:48 

Vianney33 a écrit:
good work!
and great idea
I forward the post ...

Thanks a lot! Happy you liked it! What tricks are you practicing right now?

Tristan500 a écrit:
big level
good idea, we wait for the next one!
Maybe you speak english a little too fast for frenchs! loool

Haha many thanks and sorry about that! My French is not good at all, I was worried that I would have to reply in French in the forum!

Many more videos coming! What would you like to see?

MessagePosté: 13 Mai 2021, 09:22 

nice channel Erik!

You looks to be a very good freestyler so I think you should explain all the basics freestyle tricks. Starting by the oldest and easiest like this 360upwind and helicopter tack and go for the newest and modern move like spock, flaka and so on.

Maybe duck jibe, airjibe, shove it could be a good start

MessagePosté: 13 Mai 2021, 09:56 

sailpower a écrit:
nice channel Erik!

You looks to be a very good freestyler so I think you should explain all the basics freestyle tricks. Starting by the oldest and easiest like this 360upwind and helicopter tack and go for the newest and modern move like spock, flaka and so on.

Maybe duck jibe, airjibe, shove it could be a good start

Thanks! I guess great minds think alike because that's exactly what I have planned!

Jump, vulcan/airjibe and spock coming up the next three weeks!

What tricks have you been practicing lately?

MessagePosté: 17 Mai 2021, 19:59 

i did practice this week 360 upwind and heli tack, more with the weight on the back foot that i used to do and...it works so well. it turns a lot quicker. love that! thank you for your posts.

these days i try the taka. upwind 360 is now easy for me. but the transition between the roller and the "upwind 360", is not natural yet!

I try also flaka but i don t get it. I have it on my sail mountain board. but on the water it s much more difficult because of the pop and the buried nose to create the pivot.

Il faut vivre avec le courage d'essayer, et non avec la peur de n'a pas y arriver.

MessagePosté: 19 Mai 2021, 17:13 

Tristan500 a écrit:
i did practice this week 360 upwind and heli tack, more with the weight on the back foot that i used to do and...it works so well. it turns a lot quicker. love that! thank you for your posts.

these days i try the taka. upwind 360 is now easy for me. but the transition between the roller and the "upwind 360", is not natural yet!

I try also flaka but i don t get it. I have it on my sail mountain board. but on the water it s much more difficult because of the pop and the buried nose to create the pivot.

Sounds like you are making big improvements! Great to hear that the back foot trick worked out well for you! It really helps to sink the tail into the water to get the board to rotate quickly and smoothly.

I have a Flaka Tutorial coming soon, so keep a lookout for that!

The Taka is very similar to a sliding Upwind 360 + a bottom turn, so it will help a lot to practice that movement on flat water to get comfortable with the movement. Try riding in the footstraps and jibing without flipping the sail, staying switch stance/clew first in the straps, then turn back upwind and try to go straight into an upwind 360.

Let me know how it goes!

MessagePosté: 19 Mai 2021, 19:46 

Citation:

Salut,

Si jamais tu reviens à la palmyre par coup de sud est, je te montrerai avec plaisir. Il y a 4 ou 5 ans je sais plus, j ai perdu une saison entière sur sur move. Car je pratique seul la plupart du temps. Lors d'un trip sur un spot de freestyle, un gars m'a vu faire et m'a expliqué mes erreurs. Il m'a donné la méthode en m'accompagnant sur deux sessions. Je vais pas te dire qu'au bout de 3 sessions c'est passé, mais j'ai fini par y arriver sans souffrir. C'est un move incroyable car plein de variantes possibles une fois qu'on a choppé le truc.

MessagePosté: 19 Mai 2021, 19:53 

Yeah i had the same idea about the jibe+upwind 360. I did it a few times but not many. i should practice it more often, to make it more natural.

I tried also clew first puneta, but i use to fall on my back, and it needs more wind than practicing the jibe+upwind 360.
So i ll concentrate on that move and tell you how it goes.

thank you Erik

MessagePosté: 19 Mai 2021, 19:57 

dahicori a écrit:
Citation:

Salut,

Si jamais tu reviens à la palmyre par coup de sud est, je te montrerai avec plaisir. Il y a 4 ou 5 ans je sais plus, j ai perdu une saison entière sur sur move. Car je pratique seul la plupart du temps. Lors d'un trip sur un spot de freestyle, un gars m'a vu faire et m'a expliqué mes erreurs. Il m'a donné la méthode en m'accompagnant sur deux sessions. Je vais pas te dire qu'au bout de 3 sessions c'est passé, mais j'ai fini par y arriver sans souffrir. C'est un move incroyable car plein de variantes possibles une fois qu'on a choppé le truc.

Merci pour l invitation! a l occasion pourquoi pas! je continue de bosser le move et on verra d ici là si j ai progressé ou pas. mais bonne idee, je retiens !

MessagePosté: 20 Mai 2021, 08:21 

c'est marrant, ça parait simple mais je me fais arracher à chaque fois au moment de flipper la voile.
Sur la video, on dirait qu'il a de l'air dans les mains ^^

MessagePosté: 20 Mai 2021, 18:47 

garder le greement le plus droit possible, aide beaucoup a ne pas se faire arracher justement.

MessagePosté: 22 Mai 2021, 13:56 

matthieu_31 a écrit:
c'est marrant, ça parait simple mais je me fais arracher à chaque fois au moment de flipper la voile.
Sur la video, on dirait qu'il a de l'air dans les mains ^^

La main arriere (celle a l'ecoute) doit etre tres en arriere (presque a l'aisselle en vent fort) par rapport au mat (main avant) quand tu es a contre.
A ce moment tu auras l'impression de ne rien avoir dans les mains, meme avec 30 Noeuds.

MessagePosté: 23 Mai 2021, 09:56 

Moi quand j'essaye ça la planche recule au lieu de tourner, je penche pas assez le mat sur l'avant peut être ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 16 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Heures au format UTC